The course is open with no restrictions.
Last updated: 20.05.2013 06:09
Can You Register An Account On The Website?
The East Berkshire Golf Club office must have a valid email account for you registered on the "Club Systems Database". NOTE: If you receive regular emails from the office, then you are already on the database.How To Register An Account On The Website?
Go to the Home page, click on the "Register" button top right.
1) The first page asks you to enter an email address and it checks to see if you are already registered.
2) If you are not registered, the second page will be ask you to verify your details, specifically confirm your valid "Membership Email Address". If its not on the system, the registration process will say "Email Address could not be found".
ACTION - Please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" and ask for your email address to be updated, once completed, attempt to register again.
3) You will then be asked to validate yourself by confirming your address and type of membership. If this is entered incorrectly, your registration will fail.
4) Top complete the registration, you are sent an email with a validation link, simply login to your email account, open the email and click on the link. This will open a browser to the web site and confirm you now have a valid logon.
- Your new "Membership Account"does NOT provide you with a "Howdidido Account". Most people already have a Howdidido account, if you do not, please register one for free at the below link.
- You will need a "Howdidido Account" to book into competitions
- We suggest that you use the same username for both your "Membership" and "howdidido" accounts.
Register for a Howdidido account here: http://www.howdidido.co.uk/