East Berkshire Golf Club

Club House History

Originally built in 1938, the clubhouse, as it exists today is the result of extensive alterations which took place in 1984. The building’s innovative design allows for the versatile use of space which can be scaled for a variety of social functions.

The reputation for being a very welcoming club is well established amongst the golfing fraternity in the area, and it is not without justification.

Members and visitors will receive a warm and friendly welcome and can relax in the pleasant surroundings of our bar and lounge.





Created by intelligentgolf version 8.0.6
CONGU® is Copyright Council of National Golf Unions.